I wrote his name again /+ comment 0/
Hi again, 3 years has been since my last post and update, I don't promise to write very often, I become a busy person, I also know nobody will read it probably, but I want to. :) I'm back here to write for him again so here my story: .... " ...we don't speak anymore, at least not like before, he doesn't reply my text as before he used to, he doesn't say he loves me anymore, he no longer cares about me..." continue reading:

"I have so much to say about this picture, probably you don't understand what it says or means if you are not korean speaker, it says 'steffy' it was written on the snow and it is real, it was made on dicember many years ago, maybe 3, it is important? it doesn't, the number of years don't, The time pass but, sometimes it as if it were just yesterday, it has not happened to you? at least to me.

About the person who wrote it, he is whom I could write entire pages, why? well... there are people who you never forget really, people who really have marked your life, was a life-moving experience, He is it for me. This story is kinda courny so if you don't like this kind of narration, do not keep reading...

yonghee
I shall try to be as brief and succinct as possible, I want to say at the same time he made me the happiest and saddest women in the world, not everybody cause this kind of feelings on you, and he didn't need touch me or kiss me to make it happens, it was magic and that's the reason to become unique and that's the reason i
consider him that "love of the life" that many people don't believe in.

NO:  we don't speak anymore, at least not like before, he doesn't reply my text as before he used to, he doesn't say he loves me anymore, he no longer cares about me,  he doesn't tell me what he did on the day, neither why he can't sleep at nights, he not longer makes time for talking to me, not longer shares his tastes with me, not longer makes me giggle, he... he forgot me already... he loves that another girl probably, it is normal, life goes on and he deserves to be happy and so do I. I'm happy becasue of him, although - if I think about it- I miss him as well."- The end

+ posted on 10 oct 2016 at 20:16